Me

Me

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Didn't Make It Back To Vegas and July Plans

Have not blogged in a while, so thought I would update. I left Vegas On June 3 with every intention on coming back around June 20 for another week of tournaments. I came down with a really bad upper chest cold and basically was down for two weeks. Maybe it was a really bad case of the poker room flu but it was the worst I have have felt in a number of years. Also I have been spending some quality time with my son this month. At 13, he has had a rough last few months, with a the life changes he is going through. I am happy to report things for him seem to be going a lot better and his behavior, while a challenge, seems to be improving. He is such a great kid. In the end, my kids are way more important than poker anyway.

I am really addicted to the World Cup and have watched almost every game. As I write this, I am waiting on Argentina/Germany to start. Yesterdays Uruguay/Ghana game was the best yet. I am so impressed with the ability and athleticism of these players.

My plan for July is to go to Tunica for a few WPO events at Gold Strike and take a vacation with my daughter later in the month. Not sure when I will be back to my Vegas house, my tenants are there through the WSOP, may make it back the last week of the month. Definitely I will be there in August for Matt Savage's Detox Series at Hard Rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment