Me

Me

Thursday, January 28, 2010

WSOP Circuit Tunica

Sitting in the Little Rock airport coming home from WSOP Tunica. Just thought I would blog on what a great event this was. This was absolutely one of the best run events. The structure was 10K in chips with 30 minute levels starting at 25/25. There was a ton of play for the buy ins, events started on time, floor was great, registration process a breeze.

I didn't cash in either of the events I played and I am now 0-4 for 2010 in live events. Tuesday I went fairly deep busting in 150 something out of 400+, ended up busted at 500/1000/100 when I pushed J10 on a flop of 1052 for my last 13BBS. Congrats to the guy with the set of 2's.

Yesterday I was just card dead for the first 5 levels playing 5 hands in 2.5 hours, and never hitting the flop. Only lost 1K in chips due the very deep stack early structure. Chip up a bit in the next few levels, ended up crashing at 400/800/75. Was crippled when I called a 10K all in and lost. I had AK dude had 8's and his 8's held. Really don't think I would have played the hand any different.

I have been critical of Tunica in the past due to some bad WPO experiences. While there is nothing to do in Tunica, was pleased with Harrahs its staff and hotel was a steal at 30 per night.

Next live events for me will be Venetian DS events in a couple of weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment