Me

Me

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Gross Hand/No Way To Get Away

Just another in a series of beats, but no way I get away from this

Fairly swingy 1/3 game at Aria with about $3K on the table, I am doing very well in the game with $700 in my stack, Villain has $600.

On the button with only one limper, I have J9 Clubs , I raise to $12 , blinds fold and limper calls, pot is $27.

Flop is JJ9 rainbow, Bingo, Home Run, the nuts etc. Limper(Villain) bets $25 and I raise to $75, just wanting to end it there, hoping to dodge a turn /river card that hits an over pair, potential straight flush draws or a nine if he has 99 and flopped bottom set..Villain flats, Pot now totals $167.

Turn is a 2 which is no help. Limper bets another $50, I go to $150, Limper pushes his stack in and I call. Total pot roughly $1300.

Villain flips J10 and you know what happens next , a 10 on the river , Jacks over ten's v My Jack's over nines'. This game will kill you sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment